The 2 things you need to know, and the 5 quick and simple steps to take to bring activity and exercise into your routine!
You need to know:
1. If you want to keep moving, well…you need to keep moving!
2. You’re only going to do activities and exercise that YOU want to do! That’s a good thing! We can work with that.
5 quick and simple steps:
1. Get comfortable with the idea that ANY activity and exercise is great activity and exercise. So YOU pick!
2. Pick 3 to 5 that you’ll be glad to do from time to time.
3. Each morning pick one that YOU feel like!
4. At the appointed time, DO IT! You’ll want to. You picked!
5. After a while, try some new choices outside of your original comfort zone.
And there you have it — activity and exercise, THAT YOU LIKE!, is now part of your life. Easy – Peasy!
Hi guys. I’m Aaron Bernstein, of AaronB Fitness. I’ve held an American Counsel on Exercise (ACE) Personal Trainer Certification for 17 years. With 17 years of experience I know what works and what doesn’t, and therefore what will work for you. What sets me apart from other personal trainers is my genuine dedication to your success. I create a custom program for you based strictly on your goals, needs and preferences. And I stay engaged with you in and out of the gym. I am truly your coach. I've also been an electrical engineer, and an Intellectual Property Attorney for 25 years. But fitness is my thing, so here I am and I’m so thrilled that you’re here with me.